Upon approval, you will receive written confirmation of the three-letter designator assigned to your agency.
In case you need an additional copy of this confirmation, you need to fill this form after purchasing the corresponding PIN.
- Visit the online store and purchase a PIN for a Confirmation Letter.
Fill this form:
- Aircraft Operating Airline (Agency) Name: The name of the Aircraft Operating Airline (Agency)
- Three Letter Designator: Three different options that reflect to the maximum extent practicable, the name of the aircraft operating airline (agency) or the aeronautical service for which it is requested.
- Telephony Designator: Telephony designators for aircraft operating airlines (agencies) may be used as part of the aircraft radiotelephony call sign followed by the flight identification in radiotelephony communications, in accordance with the ICAO Radiotelephony Procedures (Annex 10, Volume II, 22.214.171.124.2 refers). Example: "AEROFLOT 301".
- AOC Number: Aircraft Operator Certificate Number (optional).
- PIN: Please insert the PIN that was given to you in the online store. (Example of a PIN: p988btjmoh6govwpe2cxn).
- Fill out your contact information
- Submit to ICAO.